POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Fresnel coeff. calculation : Fresnel coeff. calculation Server Time
5 Sep 2024 14:17:46 EDT (-0400)
  Fresnel coeff. calculation
From: J Kim
Date: 30 Aug 2000 18:01:25
Message: <39AD832F.5E469EB6@shinbiro.com>
Dear all,

 I am learning to use the POV.
I'd like to konw the IOR in interior related to the calculation of
Fresnel coeff. either in POV or MegaPOV.
I'd like to know whethers the calculation is done in a rather specific
condition, for example, requiring the use of photon-mapping(please
ignore my incorrect use of the term) or just generally used calculation
method in POV.
I'm not sure this question fits this group.
Thanks.

Sun