POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pirates : Re: Pirates Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:23:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pirates
From: Josh English
Date: 29 Aug 2000 17:24:19
Message: <39AC29F4.6D2D9C5@spiritone.com>
Once again Mick, you amaze me. The colored shadow is hard to see. I didn't see
it at first, but I started hunting for it to try to figure out exactly how the
ladder was placed on the object. The ladder seems to be approaching you from
both ends. It's reversing like something Escher would do as a prank.

How many light sources are in this? Are they in vastly different areas ofthe
sky?

--
Josh English -- Lexiphanic Lethomaniac
eng### [at] spiritonecom