POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Just another blob (139KB) : Re: Just another blob (139KB) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:21:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Just another blob (139KB)
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 29 Aug 2000 16:43:21
Message: <39AC1F27.F95BCC40@online.no>
Christoph Hormann wrote:

> Brrr, that looks disgusting, i like it !

Thank you !

> I think you should choose some less strong colors for the background and maybe
> make it smoother so the object comes out better.

I didn't think of this. - Next time I will.

> If there are any chances i would encourage you to try isosurfaces.  For example
> i would really like this one with the green stuff sticking on top of the
> object's surface.

Some great day I will install MegaPOV (or even POV v3.5) and try out these
isosurfaces everybody loves to play with.

But right now I think that I will stick to plain POV, because I have to many
untested ideas of macros and other "standard" stuff to try out.

And when I get the faster PC that I'm contemplating to buy, I'll even try out
that media stuff that looks so cool.

Until then I'll try to do as you suggest with the green stuff in my next blob
image.

Tor Olav
--
mailto:tor### [at] hotmailcom