POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: Previews of Ice Planet stuff : Re: Previews of Ice Planet stuff Server Time
2 Sep 2024 04:17:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Previews of Ice Planet stuff
From: David Fontaine
Date: 29 Aug 2000 16:34:31
Message: <39AC1C1C.18BA0E33@faricy.net>
Steve wrote:

> Now this is what I'd expenct an ice planet to look like.

Thankies!

> The render time isn't bad, but I don't like disk thrashing.

Well, the render time for the outpost is more than the crystal, landscape
and vehicle put together (though it was at a higher resolution). I can
possibly make it a little smaller in mem, but not much. :-(

--
David Fontaine   <dav### [at] faricynet>   ICQ 55354965
Please visit my website:  http://davidf.faricy.net/