POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lighthouse scene again, w. water, beach [~42K Jpg] : Re: Lighthouse scene again, w. water, beach [~42K Jpg] Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:19:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lighthouse scene again, w. water, beach [~42K Jpg]
From: David Fontaine
Date: 29 Aug 2000 01:43:42
Message: <39AB4B5C.19A1AD52@faricy.net>
Bob Hughes wrote:

> I thought this turned out fairly well when I added a height field and water plane.
My faith in
> height fields is renewed because the isosurface I tried was a time distorter.
> The buildings are far from complete.
> Enjoy the scenery!

Will do!
Looks like the building is floating! Extend the lower portion throught the ground. I
think that
ground texture is pretty good for a texture (no Gill Grass or anything...).

--
David Fontaine   <dav### [at] faricynet>   ICQ 55354965
Please visit my website:  http://davidf.faricy.net/