POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Rad Bunny : Re: Rad Bunny Server Time
20 Jul 2024 15:21:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rad Bunny
From: MikeH
Date: 28 Aug 2000 15:48:27
Message: <39AAC1F1.E5DC1AF1@aol.com>
> What is the bunny doing? Anyway, what ever that is, he's a cute little
> fella.

The arm motion was rushed, so it looks a little funny, but what he's doing is
saying "I love you".  Probably would work better with sound...

> I notice that the shadow at the base of the feet moves a bit oddly
> during the anim, like it weren't quite consistent/constant from frame to
> frame. What can we do to fix that Nathan?

Yeah Nathan, how do you fix that? ;)

It may need the always_sample no option, as the MegaPOV docs say taking
radiosity samples on the final step can cause irregularities.  I really don't
want to render this again to find out because it took 24 hours.

-Mike