POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : IMBJR Flood : Re: IMBJR Flood: picnic table analogies Server Time
20 Jul 2024 23:37:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IMBJR Flood: picnic table analogies
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 28 Aug 2000 13:20:24
Message: <39AA9E25.5D6D1CDB@my-dejanews.com>
IMBJR wrote:
>They do have the right, but as I have stated above, I have not had my
>collar felt by the hierarchy. So I can assume one of the following:

It's more like the head trustee or elder came out to the kids blaring their stereos
and storing canned goods on the picnic table and got rebuffed by the kids saying,
"Aw, I can do what I want."  This is how I paint your interaction with Chris Huff.

I took very little pause at your flood of postings but didn't think too much of it
until I saw your attitude, thinking this was just like the usenet.  Plus the REAL
usenet posting encouraging people to tear down this group.  Pardon me not liking that
attitude.