POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cloud test : Re: The Solution! (Re: Cloud test) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 20:21:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Solution! (Re: Cloud test)
From: Hugo
Date: 27 Aug 2000 14:22:15
Message: <39A95C30.6B651783@mailme.dk>
A total cheat, mister!

Sure it looks good, but imagemaps are not very flexible, cause they are
not very real... Okay I use them too, but I have found that the greatest
realism is achieved when objects are modelled like in real life.

Well, your clouds are in the horisont, so unless you plan an animation
of them, or a sundown, it doesn't matter if they're real or not. And as
long as you put enough real things into the picture, people will look at
mostly them, and not the clouds... In which case you can receieve praise
with a clean conscience.

- Hugo