POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Help with JPEG conversion : Re: Help with JPEG conversion Server Time
18 Aug 2024 16:16:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help with JPEG conversion
From: Ken
Date: 26 Aug 2000 11:12:39
Message: <39A7DDC2.A0974758@pacbell.net>
Fabien Mosen wrote:

> > I'm stunned at the quality and file size you obtained using that program.
>
> That's why I registered it at the time (3 years ago ?), and always
> use it when it comes to JPG conversion.

I have been using it a bit longer and I too regeitered it. It is
the only program I will use for browsing directories full of images
on my hard drive because of the speed at which it works. An awsome
little program. For those interested it also has some limited sound
support and will also play AVI's.