POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cloud test : Re: Cloud test Server Time
1 Oct 2024 18:28:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cloud test
From: Abe
Date: 26 Aug 2000 09:43:43
Message: <39A7C944.AC0ABF19@taconic.net>
Image map, not procedural.

Simple, but not necessarily easy to implement convincingly. It is my
observation that merging "reality" with CG effectively, highlights not
so much the technical expertise of the the user, but their artistic
skill and understanding of the medium.

I think this effort is pretty good so far and I look forward to seeing
the final piece.

Abe