POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cloud test : Cloud test Server Time
1 Oct 2024 11:28:39 EDT (-0400)
  Cloud test
From: Simon de Vet
Date: 25 Aug 2000 21:04:08
Message: <39A717D0.ADBEA992@istar.ca>
After spending a while trying to figure out how to generate realistic,
fast, foolproof clouds in POV, I found my ideal solution.

The water (plane with turbulated crackle normal) and boat (model I'm
building IRL) are just junk objects to fill in the scene a bit.

I am very impressed with the results! Hopefully, this will allow me to
get an IRTC entry in on time (haven't started yet, less than a week to
go!)

Simon

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: