POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray Tutorials? : Moray Tutorials? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:29:11 EDT (-0400)
  Moray Tutorials?
From: Cris Williams
Date: 25 Aug 2000 11:31:51
Message: <39A69190.FDADA3E0@udri.nospam.udayton.edu>
Greetings!

I have have been a lurker here off and on for a few years - wanting to
get started, downloading all the newest versions of everything as they
came out, but never actually DOING anything with any of them because I
haven't been able to find the time.

Well, now my 11 year old son has developed an interest in cartooning and
animation, and I thought getting him set up with Moray/Povray would be a
good idea.  Besides, once he figures everything out, he can teach me!
;-)

Besides the tutorials provided in the Moray help docs, are there any
other good tutorials out there?  Getting started with this stuff can be
a little overwhelming for an 11 year old (and his dad, too)!

Thanks,

Cris Williams