POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Star shapes (15kb + 86kb) : Re: Star shapes (15kb + 86kb) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 11:25:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Star shapes (15kb + 86kb)
From: Kevin Jackson-Mead
Date: 24 Aug 2000 14:35:31
Message: <39A56A7A.348BCA41@mindspring.com>
After looking up "moire effect", I tried as you suggested.  Pretty neat.  I
think I'm going to put off experimenting with some more of this until the
current IRTC round is over.  Hopefully I can get a somewhat presentable
first attempt at an entry in.

Kevin Jackson-Mead
http://www.mindspring.com/~jacksonmead