POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Star shapes (15kb + 86kb) : Star shapes (15kb + 86kb) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 11:24:29 EDT (-0400)
  Star shapes (15kb + 86kb)
From: Kevin Jackson-Mead
Date: 23 Aug 2000 19:36:30
Message: <39A45F4B.64C87A56@mindspring.com>
I made the following images with a little macro (available on my web
page) that creates star-shaped prisms.  I made the macro in order to
make one of those "NEW AND IMPROVED" stickers that appear on products.
I'm in the process of making my first IRTC entry, and it is for that.
I'm not sure if I'll finish it or not, but it's nice to actually have a
goal instead of just screwing around.  It helps motivate me.

Kevin Jackson-Mead
http://www.mindspring.com/~jacksonmead

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'startest.png' (16 KB) Download 'weird.png' (86 KB)

Preview of image 'startest.png'
startest.png

Preview of image 'weird.png'
weird.png