POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : clouds : clouds Server Time
1 Oct 2024 11:29:32 EDT (-0400)
  clouds
From: Kevin Wampler
Date: 23 Aug 2000 16:12:35
Message: <39A42EB0.97D01B8A@u.arizona.edu>
This is in response to a message in povray.general by Mick Hazelgrove
about realistic clouds.  This was originally intended to be part of an
entry of mine for the IRTC, but I stopped working on it when I got
sidetracked by other projects.  It's still quite rough (for instance,
bottoms of the clouds suck, but I think that I know how to fix that) and
I had intended to add more cloud layers, but it still may be useful.
Megapov was required to render this image.  The bottom of the image is
black because the ocean that goes there was commented out to improve
rendering time.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'clouds.jpg' (12 KB)