POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : R2D2 finished? : Re: R2D2 finished? Server Time
1 Oct 2024 18:32:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: R2D2 finished?
From: ryan constantine
Date: 23 Aug 2000 11:49:56
Message: <39A3F29D.680B85D7@yahoo.com>
i commented in another thread that r2d2 was cleaned many times during
all 4 movies (whenever they had the time it seems). so, for version 1.0,
i'm going with a clean r2d2.  i have a few other models i want to do
before i do v2.  since i started doing star wars models, i've watched
the movies about once every three weeks.  the colors are right on, i'm
just not sure about the metallic properties.  just about all of him
should be at least a little reflective, but i don't think i've achieved
that.  for now, that's the only thing i'm going to try and tweak.
thanks for your comments.