POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sky city pod !! (77kbu) : Re: Sky city pod !! (77kbu) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 11:24:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sky city pod !! (77kbu)
From: Ken
Date: 21 Aug 2000 17:09:33
Message: <39A19A06.2326A6A3@pacbell.net>
SomeGuy wrote:

> Please say something / anything ... =)

When I was a young child I had a dog that got run over by
a car. I was very sad. Later that night my daddy took me
out and bought me an ice cream cone then proceeded to tell
why animals and people sometimes die and why we just have
to learn to live with it. It made me feel better but I was
still sad that my poor little dog got run over by a car.

Is that what you wanted to hear ?