POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : object oriented features : Re: object oriented features Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:23:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: object oriented features
From: Mikael Carneholm
Date: 21 Aug 2000 12:28:41
Message: <39A158B5.89881F5A@ida.utb.hb.se>
Thorsten Froehlich wrote:

> :-)   I am still curious what you think is faster ... I won't start a flame
> war for either answer, just would like to know.

Since my hands are resting on the keyboard and I only use the mouse when surfing or
when modelling in some 3d program, my answer is of course: the keyboard. Another way
to answer that question: I only use the mouse when I have to. :)

Mikael Carneholm, B.Sc.
Dep. of Computer Science and Business Administration

Personal homepage:
http://www.studenter.hb.se/~arch
E-mail:
sa9### [at] idautbhbse