POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IsoWood include sample (61k) : Re: IsoWood include sample (61k) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 11:27:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IsoWood include sample (61k)
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 21 Aug 2000 12:11:46
Message: <39A154EA.E5227881@schunter.etc.tu-bs.de>
Bob Hughes wrote:

> Very neat.  I'll have to give those a try.  Wonder how render times would be
> on a typical deck or dock or similar structure?  Time to build one and find
> out I suppose.  Thanks for the include.

You are welcome,

rendering time is not that nice in fact (1h 36m for the sample scene here) but
it scales quite well when using many objects, because memory use is neglectable.

In most cases you will probably want to adjust the accuracy/max_gradient for
speed optimization.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>