POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Absurdities III (115K) : Re: Absurdities III (115K) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 11:27:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Absurdities III (115K)
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 21 Aug 2000 09:52:17
Message: <39A125FE.772B237B@peak.edu.ee>
Christoph Hormann wrote:

> Thanks for sharing the code, esp. the fur macro (i did not yet try it but it
> looks quite useful)

Like I said, the included fur macro is not yet complete. An older (but full)
version is also available at p.b.s-f

> BTW, you link to the png seems to be extremely slow (2-3 kB/sec here).

Well, as a poor modem user I wouldn't call that _extremely_ slow :)
But it's a local (Estonian) server, so it might be just a bandwidth issue. I
also often get rather slow connects to international servers during daytme.

--
Margus Ramst

Personal e-mail: mar### [at] peakeduee