POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sky city pod !! (77kbu) : Re: Sky city pod !! (77kbu) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 11:29:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sky city pod !! (77kbu)
From: SomeGuy
Date: 21 Aug 2000 22:05:18
Message: <39A09FA6.EA232640@earthlink.net>
I think i remember seeing two steering wheel drivers ed cars in the movies but
not in real life...
Yep... White background... I was happy that it did not change the models color
going from black to white... The canopy windows did change to a lighter blue
cus they are slightly reflective... No radiosity any where... The top of the
canopy is a separately colored white sphere in the blob structure...
I could use some detail but at its simple stage i am prod all the same...
Thanks...