POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : How do you work? : Re: How do you work? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 14:15:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How do you work?
From: ryan constantine
Date: 20 Aug 2000 15:37:54
Message: <39A03386.F26746BA@yahoo.com>
i use moray and spatch mostly, but my final scenes are at least tweaked
by hand.  because the models i've undertaken are so complex, i haven't
done many scenes but i have run tests, most of which i hand coded.  once
i get all my models done, i'll be using quite a bit of hand code for
certain things.