POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Climbing up the stairway to er WIP ~83k : Re: Climbing up the stairway to er WIP ~83k Server Time
1 Oct 2024 20:21:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Climbing up the stairway to er WIP ~83k
From: Peter Cracknell
Date: 20 Aug 2000 10:21:26
Message: <399fe966@news.povray.org>
... must be an American thing, I don't remember ever seeing them, but I'm
stupid enough to model something that I've very rarely seen - though I could
do with some signs (dirty of course) to add a little more flavour (along
with some cheesy ads to the sides).

Thanks

Pete

news:slr### [at] zero-ppslocaldomain...