POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Climbing up the stairway to er WIP ~83k : Re: Climbing up the stairway to er WIP ~83k Server Time
1 Oct 2024 20:24:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Climbing up the stairway to er WIP ~83k
From: Peter Cracknell
Date: 18 Aug 2000 19:19:17
Message: <399dc475@news.povray.org>
Metal Handrails - goodpoint, but motel covered signs, sorry I can't work out
what they are, sorry?  I'm looking at doing people I've just downloaded the
Poser Demo and having a little fiddle I would like to have finally a motion
blurred scene of people representing this fast moving business world.
Thanks

Pete

news:slr### [at] zero-ppslocaldomain...