POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Wooden Isosurfaces (145k) : Re: Wooden Isosurfaces (145k) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 20:22:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wooden Isosurfaces (145k)
From: 25ct
Date: 17 Aug 2000 17:21:27
Message: <399c5757@news.povray.org>
"Mike" <Ama### [at] aolcom> wrote in message

.......The item on top of the
> chessboard, though I'm not sure what it's supposed to be, looks like
> it's carved from cherry or rosewood
>
> Anyway, great stuff.
>
> -Mike

    Hi, Mike.  I believe that there was actually a gold ring made this way
in the late seventies, in production. The idea being that the different
'holes' were different finger sizes, evidently wearable, but I haven't tried
it!
   This is the only time that I have seen this.

        ~Steve~