POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Kitchen Visualization (WIP - RADx5 - 0.4AA) : Re: Kitchen Visualization (WIP - RADx5 - 0.4AA) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 13:18:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kitchen Visualization (WIP - RADx5 - 0.4AA)
From: D J  Brown
Date: 17 Aug 2000 14:08:46
Message: <399c2a2e@news.povray.org>
Yeah, I want to add more detail, but there's not that much to add. I'm
eventually going to make the walls look like they have real paint and
greatly improve the wood textures on the cabinets, and the appliances will
add a lot of detail. I'm generating a nice image of just the stove for your
critque. I originally intended it for my little brother so he could use it
in a game called "The Sims," but it turned out so well that I decided to use
it here.

"Christoph Hormann" <Chr### [at] schunteretctu-bsde> wrote in
message news:399BA1E8.48C05495@schunter.etc.tu-bs.de...

> "D.J. Brown" wrote:
> >
> [...]
> >
> > As usual, applause and awe are preferred, but I need a good kick in the
ribs
> > while I'm sleeping and recovering from a car accident to really get me
> > going.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > D.J.
> >

> Looks good, esp. the new wall texture, it could have more fine structure
IMO,