POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : reflecting photons in media testing [~15KB Jpg] : Re: reflecting photons in media testing 2 [~27KB Jpg] Server Time
1 Oct 2024 13:21:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: reflecting photons in media testing 2 [~27KB Jpg]
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 17 Aug 2000 11:56:49
Message: <399c0b41@news.povray.org>
A little more fun with reflected light in media stuff.
Basically, changes to the intervals and samples in the media itself makes
the most change.  I liked the interference wave pattern type thing.  Even
the top left render was showing a diagonal reflection across to each other,
very faint.  Notice that although the cylinder type spotlight was used, for
all but the lower right render, they all reflect like a regular spotlight.
Not good a scene so I won't post anymore of this "test" material here  :-)

Bob

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'lzrliteztest4.jpg' (20 KB)