POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : nLand - HF based world, start 1 : Re: nLand - HF based world, start 1 Server Time
1 Oct 2024 13:16:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: nLand - HF based world, start 1
From: D J  Brown
Date: 16 Aug 2000 22:05:17
Message: <399b485d@news.povray.org>
If I were going to build an island, and put a tower on it, and intended to
get to the top of the tower on a set of giant winding stairs, I would want a
hand-rail. And maybe some ivy growing up the side, and a telescope on the
top so I could see my enemies coming in their pirate ships. Don't forget
about the Coke machine (and I saw a machine where you could get cotton
candy, that'd be good, too). Down a little lower a booth would sell "I was
at the Tower" T-shirts. From their a path would slope and worm its way into
a furnace room (where the island keeps warm). The furnace would have knobs
with different settings and a door and a chimney and a window. You would get
everywhere by metal wires that you would swing on with handles (like
Batman). There'd be one going from the furnace chimney to the telescope, so
someone could slide down really quick and warn about pirate ships and my
enemies... Make sure to put a net under the end of this one, as falling in
the chimney would get the furnace all stuck up, and jumping off too soon
would make the t-shirt guy mad. Hmmm... I hope that's enough to get started.

Thanks,
D.J.

P.S. - Do POV-People ever go to the bathroom?

----