POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Linux(general quiz) : Re: Linux(general quiz) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:27:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Linux(general quiz)
From: Christian Perle
Date: 16 Aug 2000 18:36:50
Message: <399b1782@news.povray.org>
Adrien Beau <adr### [at] freefr> wrote:

> Oh, I use both. I mean elvis and vim, of course. :-)

I found that syntax hilighting in vim much slower than in elvis. Also,
elvis's html display mode is very nice :)

See elvis in action on my linux desktop (in an Eterm):

http://home.tu-clausthal.de/~incp/deskshot.jpg

bye,
  Chris
--
Christian Perle              E-mail:        chr### [at] tu-clausthalde
Am Galgensberg 4             WWW:        http://home.tu-clausthal.de/~incp/