POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Kitchen Visualization Problem : Re: Kitchen Visualization Problem Server Time
1 Oct 2024 13:20:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kitchen Visualization Problem
From: D J  Brown
Date: 16 Aug 2000 14:57:35
Message: <399ae41f@news.povray.org>
Backupsss? Backupsss? We don't need no stinkin' backupsss! Actually, based
on the isosurphace information you led me to I wrote a macro for applying
displacement mapping to the surface of my walls. It's looking really nice
(even a decently realistic render with the render quality set at 4). I just
have to figure out how to round off the edges now... Very sharp and deadly
walls in this place.

Thanks!

http://homepage.mac.com/chrishuff/