POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Liberty (75Kb) : Re: Liberty (75Kb) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 13:19:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Liberty (75Kb)
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 16 Aug 2000 10:15:30
Message: <399aa202@news.povray.org>
Richard Morton wrote in message
<399ADC6B.623FB0BF@hotmail.removethisbit.com>...
>Not exactly an original concept - I did this some time ago and if my
>memory serves me correctly :
>
>1) Wireframe model from 3dcafe
>2) Used Rhino to export as POV file
>3) Using POV just applied texture and sky

Nice. Is the statue matallic and reflecting the red from
somewhere, or is the red part of the statue texture?

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * Reality.dat not found         *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Attempting to reboot universe *
* The best way to accelerate Windows NT is at 9.8 m/s^2      *