POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Kitchen Visualization (WIP - RAD - 0.4AA) : Re: Kitchen Visualization (WIP - RAD - 0.4AA) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 13:18:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kitchen Visualization (WIP - RAD - 0.4AA)
From: D J  Brown
Date: 15 Aug 2000 23:59:59
Message: <399a11bf$1@news.povray.org>
I used radiosity in this (MegaPov, default settings), and was also very
disappointed at the "quality" of the radiosity. I guess it depends on your
stand-point. Techno-Purists would argue that the accurate radiosity solution
is the best way to do it, whereas Artists would argue that the best looking
result is the best way to do it. In this case, I would go with the
artists... Let the colors bleed and the saturation abound! I will pump up
the brightness on the radiosity and see what happens.

Thanks

news:399### [at] pacbellnet...