POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : SAB-Povray / Stereomodes and RoundView-Camera : Re: SAB-Povray / Stereomodes and RoundView-Camera Server Time
2 Sep 2024 00:15:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SAB-Povray / Stereomodes and RoundView-Camera
From: ryan constantine
Date: 18 Aug 2000 16:45:29
Message: <399DA05B.10A317D4@yahoo.com>
about the cylindrical camera, a couple weeks ago, i posted a question in
.general and never got any answers.  i was trying to get a 360 degree
view that looked like a panorama.  i want to be able to specify how tall
it is.  when i have tried using the demo pov files specifically for the
cylindrical camera, i don't get what i expect.  for more, read my post
from 7/25.