POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Liberty (75Kb) : Re: Liberty (75Kb) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 13:19:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Liberty (75Kb)
From: Richard Morton
Date: 18 Aug 2000 04:14:15
Message: <399D4547.50327BFD@hotmail.removethisbit.com>
Patriotic ? Yes, but perhaps not in the way you think. I am English and this is
my representation of the Queen Mother on her recent 100th Birthday :-)

I could be a bit controversial by reminding everyone that the Statue of Liberty
itself isn't exactly original (but perhaps I will refrain from that).