POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Flower : Re: Flower Server Time
1 Oct 2024 13:17:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Flower
From: Mike
Date: 17 Aug 2000 21:17:45
Message: <399C8EB8.D0C91952@aol.com>
I thought about writing a macro to make the flower but figured it
wouldn't be quite the look I wanted since I modelled this from a certain
flower growing in my garden.  It's made up from patches modelled in
Animation Master and uses my uv mapping patch.  I uploaded a windows
binary of it to binaries.programming and the scenes files to
binaries.scene-files.

It's a lot of stuff to download but did it anyway in case you or someone
else would be interested.

-Mike