POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : PM^2 : Re: PM^2 Server Time
1 Oct 2024 13:16:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PM^2
From: Mike
Date: 17 Aug 2000 19:56:25
Message: <399C7BA9.1F5084D1@aol.com>
>The only thing I would change is to make the flowers and grass appear
more
>translucent, with less black shadows inside the blooms.

I know what you mean.  I spent some time trying to get that look using
double_illuminate.  So today I made a seperate flower to isolate the
problem.  As it turns out, adding that statement to a union doesn't do
anything.  It's working now, and using a low brilliance and high diffuse
makes it look nice and silky.

-Mike