POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : reflecting photons in media testing [~15KB Jpg] : Re: reflecting photons in media testing [~15KB Jpg] Server Time
1 Oct 2024 13:21:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: reflecting photons in media testing [~15KB Jpg]
From: Paul Jones
Date: 17 Aug 2000 08:09:30
Message: <399BD561.48D89529@psu.edu>
well, I guess that answers my question!!  Thanks a bunch....

-paul

--

--------------------------------------------------}
Paul Daniel Jones

pdj### [at] psuedu
http://research.chem.psu.edu/glassgrp/paul

       C            The way is near, but men
     // \           seek it afar. It is in the
    N    N          easy things, but men seek it
    |    ||         in the difficult things.
    C    C          -Menicius
     \\  /