POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Evening : Re: Evening Server Time
1 Oct 2024 13:19:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Evening
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 17 Aug 2000 05:57:47
Message: <399BB818.E9EBE0E1@home.com>
Hmm when I first saw the image my impulse was WOW that looks good!!! But on
closer inspection it looks a little odd, not really any worse though it is
still great!, but the fact that you used so many image maps seems to show. I
don't know why but I have long felt that Pov-Ray just doesn't seem to render
image maps as well as professional packages like 3DSMax, they have an Unreal
Tournament texture feel to them.

--
Come visit my web site:-) : http://www.geocities.com/~thomaslake/