POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Kitchen Visualization (WIP - RADx5 - 0.4AA) : Re: Kitchen Visualization (WIP - RADx5 - 0.4AA) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 13:15:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kitchen Visualization (WIP - RADx5 - 0.4AA)
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 17 Aug 2000 04:26:47
Message: <399BA1E8.48C05495@schunter.etc.tu-bs.de>
"D.J. Brown" wrote:

[...]
> As usual, applause and awe are preferred, but I need a good kick in the ribs
> while I'm sleeping and recovering from a car accident to really get me
> going.
>
> Thanks,
> D.J.

Looks good, esp. the new wall texture, it could have more fine structure IMO,
but that's not easy to tell at that small size.

The camera position looks not good, because the lamps are one behind the other,
but you probably don't want to keep it anyway.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>