POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Kitchen Visualization (WIP - RAD - 0.4AA) : Re: Kitchen Visualization (WIP - RAD - 0.4AA) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 20:22:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kitchen Visualization (WIP - RAD - 0.4AA)
From: David Fontaine
Date: 17 Aug 2000 00:33:33
Message: <399B690F.E06D5C3D@faricy.net>
"D.J. Brown" wrote:

> So you're saying that I've probably got the radiosity recursion limit set to
> five, but I should have it set to two and it would go faster? Well, Mr.

[snip]
I was talking about the three eyeballs, you wrote "eye-ball", singular.

> Which is more pathetic? Watching grass grow... Or watching 1pps?

Watching 1pps. Definitely.
If you maximize the render window and then keep hitting the resize button, it'll
update the pic before the line is done. :-)) Just don't hog too many resources
while you're at it.

--
David Fontaine   <dav### [at] faricynet>   ICQ 55354965
Please visit my website:  http://davidf.faricy.net/