POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Trip-let (8k) : Re: Trip-let (8k) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 20:23:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Trip-let (8k)
From: Kevin Jackson-Mead
Date: 16 Aug 2000 18:12:04
Message: <399B1149.123849D2@mindspring.com>
I have made a macro that makes trip-lets.  It's really simple, and I doubt
anyone would actually use it, but it's my first macro, so I put it up on a web
page.  Check out http://www.mindspring.com/~jacksonmead for the stuff.  The
font needs some work, but I was more interested in the macro part.  I had to
leave a little bit on the edges of the block, otherwise some letter
combinations had letters taking chunks out of each other (the z-axis letter
interfering with the y-axis letter, for example).  I may diddle around with it
some more, or I may move on to more interesting stuff.  I'd love to see any
other attempts at this or improvements on my attempt.

Kevin Jackson-Mead