POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Trip-let (8k) : Re: Trip-let (8k) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 20:24:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Trip-let (8k)
From: Ken
Date: 16 Aug 2000 16:20:11
Message: <399AF70F.B8F56C75@pacbell.net>
ryan constantine wrote:

>  my concern is that some of the most valuable information and
> examples are being lost by cancelling them.

Hopefully not. This is why I keep insisting that people use the groups
correctly. This group is for showing images and receiving comments.
If you post code for your scene then it should be moved to one of the
*.scene-files groups. Discussions about features should be taken to
.general, .advanced-users, or .new-users. I have lobbied hard to get
the admin. not to remove material posted to those groups so that those
resources would not be lost. I know you lose the reference image but
the code is there for you to render yourself. Perhaps not a perfect
solution but the best we have to offer at the present time.