POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Trip-let (8k) : Re: Trip-let (8k) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 22:25:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Trip-let (8k)
From: Richard Morton
Date: 16 Aug 2000 07:12:39
Message: <399ACC15.DF167E78@hotmail.removethisbit.com>
This reminds me of a catalogue that I got from a guy selling wooden puzzles in
Covent Garden (don't know if he is still there, this is probably 10-12 years
ago). He could make a cube puzzle from any three letters so that each letter
could be extracted through the side. Slightly more imaginative than the
personalised golfballs you sometimes see advertised.