POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Fly eye texture wanted : Fly eye texture wanted Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:21:25 EDT (-0400)
  Fly eye texture wanted
From: Chuck Roberts
Date: 16 Aug 2000 11:49:24
Message: <399AB8C1.FD6B8F43@accn.org>
I have Moray 3.2 and POV 3.1g. I am trying to make a fly eye
texture where there is a black eyeball with green circles or
hexagons. If I use the bozo pattern it always has noise, so the
circles are not round. Leopard is closer, but the circles are not
the same size. Spotted is the same as bozo. How do I do this?

Thank you.

--
See my Free stuff page. It compares free website providers, and
lists free internet access providers.

Win98 help file loaded with hints and tips, including securing a
Win 95/98 PC in a classroom setting. VB4 help file with lots of
code and hints.
At http://www.crosswinds.net/~robertsc/