POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Trip-let (8k) : Re: Trip-let (8k) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 22:27:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Trip-let (8k)
From: ryan constantine
Date: 16 Aug 2000 05:22:37
Message: <399A5D4B.729FED4F@yahoo.com>
although posts like
"awesome image dude!"
are pretty pointless when left behind after the original image has been
deleted.  or any coment for that matter.

i was under the impression that the server had been donated.  maybe not
huh?  so how many IRTC cdroms are sold?  and what are the operating
costs it pays for?  i thought all of pov was simply enthusiast
contribution of time and so forth.