POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Nut & Bolt (40k) : Re: Nut & Bolt (40k) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 13:18:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Nut & Bolt (40k)
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 16 Aug 2000 00:25:17
Message: <399A18B9.CC4C005A@home.com>
Hmm with looks too good! I don't mean to insult you or anything but there are
some off things about the edges that make me wonder, they seem all together
too sharp and crisp. Also the Engineer label looks very much like it was done
in Photoshop. If you could post the code for this I would retract all my
skepticism's, and if this really is POV then GREAT WORK! Again I don't mean to
hurt your feelings, just that we have seen some other stuff in here once in a
while.

--
Come visit my web site:-) : http://www.geocities.com/~thomaslake/