POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cross?! Not me! :o) (14.8KB) : Re: Cross?! Not me! :o) (14.8KB) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 13:19:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cross?! Not me! :o) (14.8KB)
From: David Fontaine
Date: 15 Aug 2000 15:55:08
Message: <39999E14.CFBACDE1@faricy.net>
25ct wrote:

>    Thanks David,  thats great! I'll be able to have a play around with it
> now! I was really pleased with this image, and then you get to see the
> 'jaggies'! So, I  am glad that there is a part of this programme that can
> help with this.

The information is kind of scattered around if you RTFM, so I thought it'd be
better to post an example. For the longest time I was creating INI files with
the same filename as the scene and they weren't doing anything, it took me
forever to figure out you have to parse the INI!! Oh well.

If you want a full explanation of AA types and settings, read the secton
"Anti-Aliasing Options" in the docs.

--
David Fontaine     <dav### [at] faricynet>     ICQ 55354965
Please visit my website: http://www.faricy.net/~davidf/