POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cross?! Not me! :o) (14.8KB) : Re: Cross?! Not me! :o) (14.8KB) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 13:21:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cross?! Not me! :o) (14.8KB)
From: David Fontaine
Date: 15 Aug 2000 15:15:44
Message: <399994D2.F82A76F2@faricy.net>
25ct wrote:

>         Hi Halbert,
>                            I understand every word, Halbert. You have
> described it well. The thing that I don't understand, however, is what you
> actually do? On the help pages it says that you type in  +a, and other
> things, but 'where' do you type these commands? Or is it a command 'off
> screen', I hope that you understand what I am trying to say.
>       If it is 'on screen', then where in your 'recipe/formula', (is there
> another word?), do you put it? At the beginning? At the end? I'm sorry for
> asking this, but I am at a loss as to what to do, even after reading through
> the help pages.

It is an ini-file or command line option. You can:

Add an entry or edit an entry in QUICKRES.INI, which is where the options in the
pull-down list come from:
[Entry title]
Width=n
Height=n
Antialias=On
Antialias_Threshold=n

Specify command-line options in the Edit Settings/Render window under the Render
menu:
+Hn +Wn +An.n

Create a new INI file and parse it:
Width=n
Height=n
Antialias=On
Antialias_Threshold=n
Input_File_Name=filename.pov

--
David Fontaine     <dav### [at] faricynet>     ICQ 55354965
Please visit my website: http://www.faricy.net/~davidf/