POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Extra Strong Coffee WIP : Re: Extra Strong Coffee WIP Server Time
1 Oct 2024 20:24:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Extra Strong Coffee WIP
From: Vahur Krouverk
Date: 15 Aug 2000 12:11:09
Message: <39996BC4.F1DA7E56@aetec.ee>
Rune wrote:

> In the early morning when you feel tired a big cup of extra strong coffee
> will help you get your brain started up.
>
> Comments welcome!

I'd like to see picture, where coffee is spilled on table and eats
itself into it or coffee mug is "corroded" by coffee. This would
approximate coffee, which is made here by some persons. I can't drink it
very much, for if I drink, then I drive all motion sensors crazy and my
computer's keyboard buffer is constantly overflowing and causing those
aggravating beeps.

About picture: perhaps it looks better, if this flame has same width (or
"base area") with the cup?