POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : HF problems : Re: HF problems Server Time
1 Oct 2024 13:17:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HF problems
From: Lewis
Date: 15 Aug 2000 08:58:40
Message: <39994B78.B3D6F7BA@ss.com>
I'm just trying that right now, but for some reason the scene is
completely black.
I have absolutely no idea why. It's a time like this when I make stupid
mistakes which stall me for hours, when I forget something very, very,
simple.
Help!
global_settings
{
  hf_gray_16
  ini_option "+FT"
}

// ----------------------------------------
camera
{
	orthographic
  location  <0.0, 5, .0>
  look_at   <0.0, -1.0,  0.0>
}

plane
{
  y, // <X Y Z> unit surface normal, vector points "away from surface"
  -1.0 // distance from the origin in the direction of the surface
normal
  hollow on // has an inside pigment?
    texture
      {